Full preparation service for bats NOT purchased from Sports First
- All bats need preparation before they are ready for the hard cricket ball.
- We have a state of the art machine that uses lasers to knock your bat in. This has been designed in calibration with a leading engineering company to ensure we get good results.
- Our process uses oiling hand knocking is used for the toe & edges, followed by the application of a protective facing
- Let the Sports First team get your bat ready.
- Protective facing to ensure your bat doesn't loose moisture.
- After your bat has been knocked in you must ensure it's ready for you by using it in the nets with a quality old cricket ball playing gentle strokes.
- Get your bat booked in today by the experts and our one of a kind machine.