With our QNIT, the name says it all. This vegan knitted shoe made of cotton fabric is simply adorable. Overnight, this barefoot shoe has become one of our bestsellers. And for more than just one reason: not only does it look good, but it's also super comfortable.
The cotton fabric makes the sneaker especially breathable and the ideal companion for sports or on warmer days. With its simple design, you can combine it in any way you want. QNIT goes perfectly with jeans, but you can also wear it a bit dressier with fabric trousers.
The super-flexible rubber sole ensures a particularly pleasant walking experience. Super light, mega comfortable and ultra modern, QNIT is your new barefoot shoe that is perfect all around.
Feel free, feel ZAQQ!
Your new QNIT Black is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: knitted from Cotton and Elastan
- Lining: extra-thin cotton which is supple and breathable
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 3,9mm (0.15 Inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new QNIT Black are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 200 g (7oz) (size 41)